Pages: « 1 »

Suz
Door Prize Entry Info
Date: Oct 21, 2007 8:09:56 AM PDT
Author: Suz

These door prizes are donated by our sponsors, advertisers, and vendors. Please give them all a chance at getting your business and recommend them to your friends. This will generated more interest (and more prizes).

Each member may only enter the drawing one time for each item.

New door prizes may be added at any time, so check back often to see what's new.

As a general rule, most drawings will finish at the end of the calendar month, but some may last longer or finish sooner.

Winners will be posted on the forum and notified by email.

The sponsor will also be notified by email. After that, it is the responsibility of the winners and sponsors to get together concerning delivery of prizes.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WINNERS HAVE TO PAY SHIPPING OR ANY OTHER FEES OR CHARGES TO CLAIM THEIR PRIZES. If winners choose to upgrade shipping methods or add other merchandise to their orders, that's fine, but NEVER required.

After you receive your prize, please post feedback, here.
Suz ~ Forum Administrator
Last modified by Suz on Oct 21 2007 8:24AM

crowzzz
entry?
Date: Nov 4, 2007 5:47:46 PM PST
Author: crowzzz

Hey Suz, I don't see a place to enter for the prizes. Maybe I am just missing something?

crowzzz
RE Entry?
Date: Nov 4, 2007 5:50:15 PM PST
Author: crowzzz

OK Duh!! Reading a little bit might help huh? Sorry! I figured it out... color me embarrassed!

Suz
RE Entry?
Date: Nov 4, 2007 9:29:57 PM PST
Author: Suz

Originally Posted by crowzzz:
OK Duh!! Reading a little bit might help huh? Sorry! I figured it out... color me embarrassed!

LOL! Just when I was gonna dazzle you with my brilliance, you figured it out for yourself. Welcome to our forums, Crowzzz.
Suz ~ Forum Administrator

cstironkat
CMI
Date: Jan 9, 2008 6:36:19 PM PST
Author: cstironkat

Here is our rescue dog Kouga. We are so proud of how far he has come. We are truely grateful for the love and happiness he has brought into our home.

Attachment:
1529c3ef858d1af5e651e995154207dd.jpg
   View
Description:
Joe Cool

Search Web

Google

Search Forum

Forum Tags

There are no tags at this time.