Pages: « 1 »

Smarthuiyuan
Which do I do?
Date: Apr 12, 2021 11:39:24 PM PDT
Author: Smarthuiyuan

Ok, I have chosen to come up with a new twist for one of the most popular suggested skills- Survival. I was thinking that we might have 4 survival coaches sprinkled throughout Runescape. The trainers are present NPC's (Otto Godblessed-Woodland/Barbarian, Olaf-snow, Mage of Zamorak- Wilderness, and Shantay-Desert).

Otto of course will continue teaching you the Barbarian abilities but they would be used from the Survival skill (20xp for firemaking with bow and 50xp for catching fish with your hands). Additionally he'd teach you to earn a shelter (two logs used with a knife) you might get in if your health was below 90 percent gone and have it heal you 25 percent of usual hitpoints level.

Although you obviously would need a high ability level or it would be too easy for people. I am thinking that 200xp would be adequate. And in case you have learned some from Olaf and have a level 10 in survival afterward Otto will instruct you how you can craft a bowl using a knife and also logs in case you have a crafting level of 20. (15xp)

Olaf would be the snow teacher showing you how you can make a fire in the snow longer with any log using a burning fire of Freminnick arctic pine logs. That would give you 50xp. Also that in the event you utilize snowchuncks found scattered round the far northern areas with a fire you'll get water. (Though you need a container useful ). A level 4 success will be needed too.

Let's read OSRS gold information on https://www.rsgoldfast.com/

Search Web

Google

Search Forum

Forum Tags

There are no tags at this time.